A new business portrait can spruce up your online presence.
Take a look at your online profiles. You know the ones; Facebook, LinkedIn, perhaps BNI or another networking group. Now, look specifically at your business portrait.
Honestly . . . how old is it? Does it even resemble who you saw in the mirror this morning?
For many people, getting a new business portrait ranks about even with a trip to the dentist. It doesn’t have to be that way.
David Grupa Portrait would love to create a new business portrait for you. And during March, you can save $50 off the Business Basic or Business Plus Sessions. That’s right, just $149 for a new business portrait. If that’s not incentive enough, here are a few more reasons:
- We are convenient – you will be photographed in our Maplewood studio. If you prefer, we can come to you.
- We are efficient – your session and image selection generally runs under an hour.
- We are Certified Professional Photographers – experience counts; both David and Kirsten hold the CPP designation.
- You receive a great value – you’ll get your portrait in print, web and profile resolutions, ready for business cards, brochures, your website and online profiles.
- Delivery is fast – your images are delivered online in about 48 hours.
- You will have fun – we want your session to be an enjoyable experience!
Best of all, during March, David Grupa Portrait will make a $24 donation from each business session to PPA Charities, the philanthropic arm of the Professional Photographers of America. Together with their charitable partner, Operation Smile, you will be making a difference in the life of a child born with a facial deformity.
Go ahead, pick up the phone and call to schedule your new business portrait appointment today.